Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our first day with the new camera!

Post by Cathy Bock

So, I finally have my hands on a digital SLR (early birthday presents are the best thing ever!), and I had a blast with it. It's so much better than our 35 mm SLRs! Today was really gross outside, but Dave and I trekked out anyway to play around with our brand new toy. It was also our first chance to explore some of the cool shops in downtown Bloomington since we moved here. So, here are the results from our shoot. Enjoy!


David's favorite!


I have to say that hot chai is the best thing on a cold day. 






Me being impatient while Dave was taking a turn with my baby.



No, Ninja Cat! 
Back in the house!










Okay, so maybe they're not going to be seen on the cover of any photo mags anytime soon, but we had a great time working it out on the streets o' Bloomington.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures you guys!! i can't wait to see you two again! :D